Table of Contents
In this very special episode of The Lifestyle Architects, I'm super excited to have international best selling author Robert Greene on the show, to talk more about his book Mastery, how to master anything and achieve greatness in business and life.
Robert Greene is an American author and speaker known for his books on strategy, power and seduction. He has written four international bestsellers: The 48 Laws of Power, The Art of Seduction, The 33 Strategies of War, The 50th Law. Robert's books has influenced me a lot personally, and I'm grateful that he was willing to sit down with me for over an hour to discuss his latest book, Mastery.
His highly anticipated fifth book, Mastery, examines the lives of great historical figures such as Charles Darwin, Mozart, Paul Graham, and Henry Ford and distills the traits and universal ingredients that made them masters. In addition to having a strong following within the business world and a deep following in Washington, DC, Greene’s books are hailed by everyone from war historians to the biggest musicians in the industry (including Jay-Z and 50 cent.)
In this interview, Robert Greene talks about his book Mastery, and what the secrets are to master and learn any skill, and achieve greatness in business and life.
You’re not going to get very far in life if you want everything short and condensed. You have to have patience enough to get through a 300 page book. Click to tweet!
How To Master Anything In Business And Life With Robert Greene (Mastery)
(Click the play button and watch the video interview above)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why Robert Greene wrote his latest book Mastery
- Why he is so passionate about the topic of Mastery
- How Robert came to to work with 50 Cent and write the 50th Law
- The 6 keys to Mastery - the secret to ultimate power over yourself and your craft
- How to discover your life's calling and uniqueness
- Robert's thoughts on that your passion can actually turn into expertise
- Robert's advice if you're feeling a bit "lost" as a creative. How to discover your passion and pursue it
- Is it really possible to master anything in business and life?
- The importance of apprenticeship and the mentor dynamic
- How to choose the right mentor and how to find one
- How to develop valuable skills to offer a mentor
- Why it is important to learn and master as many skills as possible
- How to master and learn new skills most efficiently
- How to quickly implement what you're learning and whether there are skills that are more important than others
- Plus much much more...
Mastery is not a question for genetics of luck, but of following your natural inclinations and the deep desires that stirs from within.
Mastery is not a function of genius or talent, it is a function of time and intense focus applied to a particular field of knowledge.
No moment is wasted if you learn the lessons contained in every experience. Click to tweet!
Resources And Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Where To Find More About Robert
- Check out Robert’s Blog: Power, Seduction and War
- Pick up the book Mastery on Amazon: Mastery by Robert Greene
- Connect with Robert on Twitter
If you love listening to audio books, just like me, get your free audio book of Mastery today, my gift to you for taking your time to watch and listen to this interview with Robert Greene!
It’s the quality of your attention and how focused you are that will make you learn faster! Click to tweet!
Other Relevant Resources Mentioned
- Ryan Holiday - dropped out of college at 19 to apprentice under the strategist Robert Greene!
The Key To Transforming Yourself - Robert Greene's TedxTalk
Now It's Your Turn
Have you read Robert Greene's book Mastery? What's your biggest takeaway from this interview? Do you believe that you can master anything and achieve greatness in business and life? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below - tell a story!
If you enjoy this episode of The Lifestyle Architects, or know someone who might, please feel free to share it with them!
Thanks so much for checking out this interview with Robert Greene on how to master anything and achieve greatness in business and life, I appreciate YOU!