Hi, I'm Navid Moazzez.
I’m a law school dropout turned lifestyle entrepreneur, creator, online marketing expert, investor, digital nomad, and global citizen. On this site, I’m teaching you everything I’ve learned along the way!
This site started in June 2013 as a side business when I was still a frustrated law school student in Stockholm, Sweden (yes, I was born and raised in Sweden) .
Since my very humble beginnings, I've traveled the world and lived in many amazing places. I've made millions of dollars through selling online courses, hosting virtual summits, and affiliate marketing.
And my proudest accomplishment is my 100's of clients and students who implemented my proven marketing strategies and transformed their business and life for the better, collectively helping them generate millions of email subscribers and $10's of millions in sales in just a few short years.
My ideas and work have been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc., Business Insider, Yahoo Finance, HuffPost, The Guardian, Entrepreneurs on Fire, Mixergy, NeilPatel.com, and many other bigger publications and podcasts around the web.
I have an email newsletter where you get exclusive tips on starting an online business, becoming a digital nomad and global citizen, recommended tools and resources, and much more on a weekly basis. Click here to learn more and sign up.
More About Me
I'll list a few somewhat interesting business/professional and personal things below you may or may not know about me...
Business / Professional:
- I made my first dollar online in July 2013 (through an affiliate sale). The exact amount was $65!
- Officially dropped out of law school towards the end of 2013 without a real plan of how to make my business successful (other than I knew I would make things work no matter how long it would take me).
- I quit my day job (a part-time job at a bank making less than $1,000 per month) November 28th, 2014 when my first virtual summit took off, and I've never had a regular job ever since.
- I became known as the world's leading virtual summit expert for 9+ years running Virtual Summit Mastery.
- I've made millions of dollars selling online courses, hosting online summits and through affiliate marketing promoting other people's products.
- I'm most proud of my hundreds of clients and students who used my proven strategies to transform their business and life for the better, collectively helping them generate millions of email subscribers and $10's of millions in sales in just a few short years.
- Despite not focusing on the navid.me blog and my YouTube channel consistently, I've been making multiple 6 figures over the years in passive income through affiliate marketing. Imagine if I put in more effort and actually focused on it?
You can see my entrepreneurial timeline here in case you're interested in my journey.
- Born and raised in Sweden (my mom is Swedish and my dad is Iranian)
- I will most likely never live in my native home country Sweden ever again (I should probably write a blog post or record a video about this at some point).
- I have a 6 year younger brother who was the #1 World of Warcraft player.
- Unfortunately my other 4 year younger brother suddenly passed away April 4, 2013 and that changed my life forever. That's why I finally took action and went after my dreams. I wrote about it towards the end of 2013 in a popular blog post based on a Facebook post I published.
- Traveled to dozens of countries and lived in places like Mexico (Cabo San Lucas, Cancun, Playa Del Carmen and Tulum), London, Medellin, Caracas, San Diego, Barcelona, Malta, Panama, Istanbul and Bogota).
- I'm a global citizen with permanent residence in Panama.
- I legally pay zero in tax due to my business setup and where I'm a tax resident in the world.
In case you're interested in what I'm currently focused on, be sure to check out my NOW page here.
And I also created this FAQ page to answer some commonly asked questions I've received from my readers and audience over the years.
Other Projects and Interests
Here are a few other projects and interests of mine...
Navid Moazzez is a lifestyle entrepreneur, creator, online marketing expert, investor, digital nomad, and global citizen. He creates content about starting and growing an online business, becoming a digital nomad, productivity, and wealth building.
His ideas and work have been featured in Entrepreneur, Forbes, Business Insider, Inc., HuffPost, Yahoo Finance, and many more publications.
Originally from Sweden, Navid is now considered a global citizen with permanent residence in places like Panama and UAE. Navid loves exploring the world whenever he can, focusing on health and fitness, and learning new skills.
Last updated: 2023-06-11